Thursday, June 21, 2007

How I Decided to Attend QSDS

My husband gave me the best Christmas gift ever last year. It was for 8 hours per week. I couldn't use them for sleeping or cleaning or working. I could use them for my art, or working out, or anything that renews me. AMAZING!

We haven't been able to get a regular schedule for these hours. Often I get 2-5 hours per week in. So I decided to make up for my deficit by attending a weekend class at QSDS in nearby Columbus. I looked over their course schedule and had a few classes I thought I'd like to take and asked advice from a couple of art quilt friends including my oldest friend Deborah

Clearly, Melody's class was the one to take. Her vibrant colors just sang to me!

So my husband had Kid Duty all weekend (except for a lunchtime visit each day), and I got to PLAY!!

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Hey, the links worked! Yippee!