Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SpirARTuality ideas

Our SpirARTuality group got together for lunch and brainstorming ideas for next year. Our ideas include:

Haiku
Dancing
Creating our own painting class at Root Art Center
Weaving rolled paper


Making clay beads
Doing our own Art Hop
Going to Whatever Works in Granville
Visiting a glass blowing studio
Cooking



Creating african-type painted fabrics
Creative writing
Beading at our local bead store
Retreat day (or several days!)



What are your arty thoughts for the coming year?

1 comment:

KCFemme said...

You are such an amazing woman ... I look at all the things you do and see a wide expanse from where we were to were we each are now.

But even with that large separation, there are so many points along the way where our paths have crossed and I am so very thankful that even through the toughest times, God has woven such powerful, positive influence into my life to create a foundation that would allow me to build again for a better life.

I love your blog ... and I love how you put yourself out there to try and help others.

Warm Fuzzies felt all over again.

Thanks!
Love you ... Becky