Thursday, March 6, 2008

7 Random Things

Connie from Life Scraps and Patches has tagged me to list 7 random things about myself, and then tag 5 others.

1) As of TODAY, I am a La Leche League Leader. My group is a Toddler/Tandem group, specifically for moms nursing a child over a year old, or more than one child.

2) It took me 38 years to realize my favorite color is blue (periwinkle, really).

3) I sleep on a king size bed, but only use a couch sized throw to cover up with.

4) I share a birthday with one of my very best friends.

5) Half the fun of my vacations is the time I spend planning them. I love learning about the place, the route, things to do, etc. (My husband sometimes thinks it's a bit obsessive...)

6) At our wedding, all the ushers and groomsmen wore real gerbera daisies that were fitted with a squirting flower mechanism and I wore flowered flip-flops.

7) I believe every blog post should contain a picture.





Now I'm supposed to tag 5 others. Let's see if I can find 5 who haven't been tagged yet:
Carin, Quilt Pixie, My hubby, Deborah's sis, and...Diane whom I just found by hitting the "random" button in the Artful Quilter Webring.

Now, go see if they've listed their random things.

1 comment:

Laurie O. said...

I'll never forget those orange flowered flip-flops, and all of the other creative and cool things about your wedding.

See you guys in a couple weeks! :)