Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Fabric Bowls

Making fabric bowls can be addictive! The next morning, I went back and made 3 more:

This one has geckos on both the outside and inside prints. How cute is that!


I'm a big fan of green and pink. And no, I wasn't a preppy in the early 80s.
With this one, the isosolese triangles have swirls in them and the smaller triangles are empty inside. I have the feeling these "chips" could be used for something, I'm just not sure yet. (Well, actually the first thing that came into my mind was to give them to parents of newborns as a beautiful way to keep track of wet and poopy diapers. There's probably not a great market for that tho!!)


This yellow/orange bowl refuses to be overlooked:


I've also got a related book about how to make fabric boxes. I'm pondering the possibility of making the boys a van toybox for our trip next month...

3 comments:

Donna said...

your small triangles might make great gift tags, Christmas tree ornaments, additions to a wreath, zipper pulls, or sewn all together into a postcard.... Just some ideas... ;-)

C said...

I think the triangles look like chips and your boys could use them as play food! :) They also seem to be begging to be sewn onto a wall hanging! I love your color combos!

Deborah Boschert said...

Wow. You did go crazy with the fabric bowls. So fun.