Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fabric Bowls II

We found that Fabric Bowls can also make jaunty hats!


And because I chafe so much at having to follow precise directions, I had to do another free form bowl after learning the basics. This is an electric lime and fuchsia even though it looks yellow in the photo.


Oh, and when I took the black and white bowl into the basement, I found out that the eyes in the faces are glow in the dark! How fun is that!?! What a great extra surprise from my swap with QuiltPixie

3 comments:

Donna said...

those glow in the dark surprises are always fun ;-)

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Helen, I'm tagging you to reveal seven random things about yourself on your blog. Then you get to tag five other bloggers to do the same. I hope you'll play. Connie

jovaliquilts said...

Well I'll be, I've made fabric bowls but it never occurred to me to wear them as hats! My wardrobe just expanded.