Monday, January 7, 2008

Fabric store

I got some quilting gloves for christmas that I already had. So on Friday, I returned them for something more interesting. After looking through the whole neat store and choosing a few fabrics, I found something that made my heart beat quicker. This basket:


It was jam-packed with bits of this and that. Just what I was looking for! I asked if I could look through it, and she said yes. I pulled out a bunch of things and was simply delighted. It was much more thrilling than even looking through the basket of neatly folded & wrapped fabric bits by the counter. Delightfully fun!

And I even ironed all my fabric when I got home that night. I've now got my main quilt fabrics folded and sorted by color. Currently, they fit into 2 shoeboxes. I'm ready for more!!!

1 comment:

C said...

When I was home visiting my mom she explained that she's into fabric like I'm into yarn. :) So I think I can share your excitement! Congratulations on your find!